About this item
- Story Mode: Battleborn's Story Mode is a narrative experience that can be played entirely singleplayer and is even better when it's played cooperatively with friends.
- Multiplayer: Battleborn's team-based competitive multiplayer action can be experienced by up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches, and includes three distinct multiplayer modes.
- Persistent Progression System: All experience points, whether earned through playing Battleborn's Story Mode or Competitive Multiplayer modes, contribute to leveling up individual Character Rank, as well as player profile Command Rank. o Command Rank: Players can rank up their own player profile, unlocking badges and titles to impress friends, and loot that can be used to benefit any hero the player chooses to command.
- Factions: The last star, Solus, is the only beacon of hope for the universe's surviving factions. O The Peacekeepers are sworn protectors of Solus O The Eldrid are preservers of the natural order of the universe O The Rogues are mercenaries only concerned with their own survival O The Last Light Consortium (LLC) are war profiteers, exploiting others for their own gain O The Jennerit Empire rule others by force, valuing power above all else
- Battleborn Heroes: Battleborn has a deep roster of 25 playable heroes and no two are the same. Every hero has their own personality and comes equipped with their own unique weapons and powers.
Battleborn's accelerated character growth system allows players to level-up a character from 1 to 10 and fully experience each hero's unique weapons and powers in a single story mission or multiplayer match.
Model Compatibility: PlayStation 4
ESRB Content Description: Language, violence
Electronics Condition: New
Video Game Genre: Shooter
Developer: Gearbox Software
ESRB Age Rating: T - Teen
Video game sub-genre: Shooter
Street Date: May 3, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 207-34-1200
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Ratings & reviews1
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Best videogame ever. It can get better!
5 out of 5 stars
The Intellect — 1 year ago
Awesome game. It's a crossover of Ratchet and Clank and Borderlands. Great characters. Fun campaign. Sweet loot for characters. You don't want to miss all the fun. The best part is you can choose to play alone or play with friends. The best multiplayer out there. Epic matchmaking like Face-Off, Melt...see moreof the reviewer's review