Water Resistance: No Water Resistance Rating
Ear Cushion Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
Estimated Charge Time: 1 hours
Connection Types: No Wired Connection Ports
Wireless Technology: Wireless
Noise Canceling: Noise Canceling
Microphone: Built-In Microphone
Maximum Battery Charge Life: 40 Hours
Battery: 1 Non-Universal Lithium Ion, Required, Included
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
Street Date: October 30, 2019
Item Number (DPCI): 008-07-2398
Get inspired with Solo Pro wireless headphones. To deliver sound how you want it, Solo Pro features two listening modes: Active Noise Canceling (ANC) and Transparency mode. Beats’ Pure ANC gives you the space to create with fully immersive sound, while Transparency mode helps you stay aware of your surroundings. Every detail of Solo Pro has been carefully considered, right down to the intuitive way the headphones turn on and off via folding. The ergonomic design delivers exceptional comfort for extended wear and sleek style. And with up to 22 hours of battery life, you can keep the music going no matter where your day takes you.
Control your sound
Solo Pro boasts an advanced acoustic platform with powerful, emotive sound and balanced tonality. Building off of the award-winning sound of Solo3 Wireless, we reengineered and upgraded the sound profile for an improved listening experience. With two distinct listening modes, you can choose whether you want to turn the world off—or on. Beats’ Pure ANC actively blocks external noise and uses real-time audio calibration to preserve clarity, range, and emotion, giving you the space you need to create and stay inspired. It continuously pinpoints external sounds to block while automatically responding to individual fit in real time, optimizing sound output to deliver a premium listening experience.
Solo Pro was made to comfortably fit your life on the go and everywhere the world takes you, but not every situation calls for noise cancellation. The one thing we do know you always want is your music. Transparency mode naturally filters in more environmental and ambient noise while still maintaining incredible sound. You can easily toggle between the two modes with a simple press of a button, so you’ll always have the right sound for the right situation.
Style meets comfort
The design process focused on ergonomics to ensure a comfortable fit for extended use. The brushed metal side arms are adjustable with enhanced durability, while the controls are seamlessly blended into the ear cups for easy use with a clean, stylish finish. The result—a robust yet elegant body with a sleek, sophisticated feel.
Powered to inspire
We created our first headphones with Auto On/Off by simply unfolding and folding for intuitive usability. Solo Pro is truly powered to inspire with up to 22 hours of listening time during typical use with either ANC or Transparency mode on. When you turn either mode off, you’ll get up to 40 hours of battery life in extended power mode. When you need a little extra juice, 10-minute Fast Fuel charging gives 3 hours of playback when the battery is low.¹
Stay connected. Stay creative.
With Class 1 Bluetooth technology, these wireless headphones offer extended range and fewer dropouts, so they stay connected no matter where your day takes you. A speech-detecting accelerometer and dual-beam forming microphones target your voice and filter out external noise for exceptional call performance. The seamlessly integrated on-ear controls let you take calls, skip songs, and control volume directly from the ear cup. And they instantly set up—just unfold the headphones to power on—and then automatically connect to your Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac.²
Just ask Siri
Talking to your favorite personal assistant is easier than ever. Simply say “Hey Siri” for voice-activated assistance without having to reach for your iPhone.³ Powered by the new Apple H1 headphone chip, Solo Pro delivers a faster, more stable wireless connection to your devices.⁴
Two can play this song.
Audio Sharing lets you wirelessly share audio between Solo Pro and any other pair of Beats headphones⁵ or AirPods. From a song, to a podcast, or even a movie—some things are better together. Now you can easily share whatever you’re listening to on an iPhone or iPad and each control your own volume. Simply bring the second set of headphones near your Apple device and connect with a tap. All that’s left to do is listen—together.
FIND YOUR HEADPHONES
Need help finding your Solo Pro? When they’re nearby one of your Apple devices, use Find My⁶ to play a sound to locate them or see your headphones on a map. If your Solo Pro are lost or missing, the Find My app can still help you track them down using the vast and global Find My network, made up of hundreds of millions of Apple devices. Devices in the Find My network use secure Bluetooth technology to detect your devices nearby and report their approximate location back to you, so you can find them.
1. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2019 using preproduction Solo Pro units and software paired with iPhone XS units and prerelease software. The playlist consisted of continuous pink noise at 80dB. 10-Minute charge testing conducted with drained Solo Pro that were charged for 10 minutes, then audio playback was started until Solo Pro stopped playback. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage, and many other factors.
2. Requires an iCloud account and macOS 10.14.6, iOS 13.2, watchOS 6.0, or later versions.
3. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access is required. Cellular data charges may apply.
4. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2019 using preproduction Solo Pro units and Solo3 Wireless units and software paired with iPhone XS units and prerelease software. Testing consisted of transferring phone call audio from iPhone to Solo Pro and Solo3 Wireless. Performance depends on device settings, environment, and many factors.
5. Audio Sharing is compatible with Solo Pro, Powerbeats Pro, Solo3 Wireless, Powerbeats3 Wireless, Beats Studio3 Wireless, BeatsX, and AirPods (1st generation or later). Works with iPhone 8 or later and iPod touch (7th generation) with the latest version of iOS; and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation or later), 11-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air (3rd generation), and iPad mini (5th generation) with the latest version of iPadOS.
6. Find My for Solo Pro requires an iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 14.5 or later, iPad with iPadOS 14.5 or later, or Mac with macOS Big Sur 11.3 or later. Customers must have an Apple ID and be signed into their iCloud account with Find My enabled.
†† We approximate your location from your internet IP address by matching it to a geographic region or from the location entered during your previous visit to Apple.
Designed without wires or cables and uses waves to carry the signal over part or all of the communication path
Reduces unwanted sounds using active noise control.
Comes with a microphone that is used for recording