product description page
Becoming a Trusted Business Advisor : How to Add Value, Improve Client Loyalty, and Increase Profits
About this item
Being your clients’ Most Trusted Business Advisor is not about selling and making pitches. It’s really about showing an interest in your clients, asking the kind of questions that will help you learn what is important to them, and then listening. Based on the AICPA’s successful Trusted Business Advisor Program and intended for CPAs who want to take their consulting practice to the next level, this workbook provides approaches to help you do just that.
By the time you finish working through the book’s helpful forms and exercises you will be better able to:
- have critical conversations with your clients
- ask the right questions effectively
- be a better listener
- easily identify services that will add value to your clients’ organizations
- avoid administrative pitfalls throughout the process
- effectively market your services, and
- profitably grow your practice
Find out how to uncover critical client needs in ten minutes or less, how to help your clients prioritize their wish lists, and how to help them quantify the value of addressing each of the issues that keep them awake at night!