product description page
Beginning Japanese (Revised, Workbook, Bilingual) (Paperback) (Michael L. Kluemper)
about this item
Don't let yourself become overwhelmed by the Japanese language! Now there is a way to get the most out of your time spent learning Japanese. This companion workbook toBeginning Japanese is the perfect guide for practicing basic conversational Japanese and written Japanese.Beginning Japanese Workbook includes:
- Dialogues for contextual learning and practice.
- Translation exercises to reinforce Japanese characters (kanji and kana).
- Written Japanese (kana, and kanji) practice to create your own sentences.
- Plentiful comprehension, vocabulary, and grammar exercises throughout the book.
- An engaging story line, useful for practicing reading as well staying engaged and interested in the learning process.
Edition: Revised, Workbook, Bilingual
Number of Pages: 187
Genre: Foreign Language Study
Publisher: Tuttle Pub
Author: Michael L. Kluemper
Street Date: June 21, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-19-4820