About this item
Game design can be quite a daunting challenge, as it generally involves a large amount of programming know-how on top of having to plan everything out that makes a good game what it is. RPG Maker MV is an intuitive system that allows you to make your own game with a fraction of the effort otherwise required. Beginning RPG Maker MV equips you with the knowledge you need to use Enterbrain’s newest role playing game development engine.
- Takes you from the start of a project to the completion of a small game.
- Provides a step-by-step process that will walk you through each stage of the creation process.
- Gives many helpful tips and tricks you can apply to your future endeavors with the engine.
What You Will Learn
- Use switches and variables to affect the game world
- Populate your areas with non-player characters that serve a wide range of roles
- Use the database which serves as the backbone of RPG Maker MV
- Create dungeons with two types of enemy encounter
- Create fun and varied mini-games and side-quests to serve as distractions from the main plot
- Write scripts using RPG Maker MV’s Script Editor
Who This Book is For
Beginning RPG Maker MV is for novices in game design who would like to learn how to use a simple, yet robust, game development engine. It’s for those people who have little to no programming experience but would like to make an RPG.<