About this item
- Control from anywhere. Plug in a Wemo Insight Smart Plug, download the Wemo app, and control your lights and appliances right from your phone. Only needs Wi-Fi. No hub or subscription required.
- Works with Voice. Wemo pairs with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant devices so you can control your home with the power of your voice.
- Monitor Energy Costs right from your phone or tablet. This Smart Plug provides real-time reports on how much energy your devices are consuming. Use the Smart Plug to monitor how much a space heater is costing you, or how much energy a particular room consumes.
- Protects your home better than a mechanical timer. With “Away Mode”, your lights will turn on and off randomly to confuse potential intruders and make it look like somebody is home.
- Works with Nest. Nest’s “home” and “away” modes sync with Wemo Insight for automatic control. Nest can tell Wemo when you’re home or away, so your fan can turn off to save energy when the house is empty or your lights can turn on automatically when you walk in the door.
The Wemo Insight Switch gives you control of your lamps and small appliances whenever you want, wherever you choose, and gives you real-time reports about energy consumption and costs.
Weight: .24 pounds
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 056-16-0003
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
I LOVE THIS - for all the wrong reasons.
5 out of 5 stars
bluesand379 — 26 days ago
My boyfriend never has his phone on him. Last night I was trying to get a hold of him so I used the Wemo App to flicker on and off the living room lights which is connected to the Wemo Smart Plug. Although he though the house was haunted at first he then realized it was me so he found his phone and ...see moreof the reviewer's review
Wonderful use and features.
5 out of 5 stars
Strongarm18 — 1 month ago
I ordered my insight switch in September of 2014 and I have loved it without any issues, ever. It works with Alexa and I currently run my large air filter on it and love to see what it draws and costs/month average...very neat. Just ordered two more to monitor my Christmas lights.see moreof the reviewer's review
5 out of 5 stars
Micki3 — 2 months ago
I bought a Wemo Mini first. I loved how easy it was, so I bought another for my living room. We like to have lights come on and off even if we’re not home. No more spinning a dial, pushing a button or getting frustrated with setting times with these little beauties. My hubby did not like the one in ...see moreof the reviewer's review
After a year and a half of use.....disappointed!
2 out of 5 stars
Xrayman1961 — 3 months ago
I’ve been using these WEMO switches for a year and a half. I was originally put off by the price, but I was using a version 1 Wink hub to control all of my inside lights but I needed some units to control some of the things that were on the outside property. I thought these would do the trick. The...see moreof the reviewer's review
Great product, no hub required!!
4 out of 5 stars
mavak24 — 6 months ago
Great product, good quality and connection stability. Integrates seamlessly with Google Home. App is easy to use. Just wish they did it a little bit smaller...!see moreof the reviewer's review
Love the idea, but disappointed
3 out of 5 stars
Discontinued — 6 months ago
Love the idea, but I'm disappointed the product has been discontinued. Particularly now that Google home etc is so popular and Wemo works well with them. Very hit and miss on updates.see moreof the reviewer's review