About this item
- Bunk supports 250 lbs.
- Attractive powder-coated finish
- Desk top and shelves made with high-grade MDF
- Spacious work area with keyboard tray and shelving
- Conforms to the latest consumer product safety standards
- Ideal for space-saving needs
- Support slats included, no box spring needed
- Maximum recommended upper mattress thickness of 9 in.
- Does NOT include mattresses or bedding
- Ships ready-to-assemble with step-by-step instructions
Valued by parents for the compact footprint and beloved by kids for the fun factor, it's no wonder this bunk bed is standard issue in so many family homes. Crafted from solid steel with a powder-coated finish, this bed makes it easy to fit any bedroom décor. This handy version adds another great advantage, it safely and easily converts to two twin size beds when siblings are ready for a little more personal space or one graduates to their own room. While separated, guardrails may stay attached for added protection for the little ones.
Dimensions (Overall): 64 inches (H) x 79 inches (W) x 42 inches (D)
Weight: 120 pounds
Material: Steel (Frame)
Hardware: Glossy, Powder-coated, Satin, Shiny, Smooth Steel
Holds up to: 250 pounds
Accessories Included: Bed Rails, Ladder
Features: Built-in Ladder, Converts to Two Twin Beds
Metal Finish: Steel
Pattern: Solid, no pattern applied
Assembly Details: Assembly required
Suggested Age: 6 Years
Safety and Security Features: Includes Guardrails, Non-toxic Finish, Non-toxic Lacquer
Required, Not Included: Mattress
Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Box spring required: No
Item Number (DPCI): 249-24-1404
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.