About this item
Long respected for its scientifically rigorous approach, this best-selling text now includes major updates to bring you all of the latest knowledge in the field. Honed and shortened to emphasize the core information needed by students of physiology today, it also features a new full-color design and all-new full-color artwork to enhance readability and enrich your comprehension of every concept. With access to the full contents online at Student Consult, this time-honored book delivers an in-depth understanding of physiology more powerfully and effectively than ever before.
- An organ system-based approach clearly describes all of the mechanisms that control and regulate bodily function.
- Key experimental observations and examples provide a rich understanding of the body's dynamic processes.
- Student Consult access allows you to view the complete contents of the book online, anywhere you go, perform quick searches, tap into relevant bonus content from other Student Consult titles, test your understanding with USMLE-style review questions, add your own notes and bookmarks, and much more.
- Updated coverage throughout helps expand your understanding of the most current trends in physiology and medicine, including the latest cellular and molecular knowledge.
- Shaded boxes highlight and explain important clinical and molecular information.
- New section editors ensure that you are getting the freshest, most clinically relevant information available today.
- Key Points sections pinpoint the most need-to-know information in each chapter.
Number of Pages: 867
Genre: Religion + Beliefs
Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
Author: Bruce M. Koeppen & Bruce A. Stanton
Street Date: March 29, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-31-1478
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.