product description page
Better Homes and Gardens, 9 X 13 : The Pan That Can, More Than 370 Family Favorites to Fit America's
about this item
- More than 370 tempting recipes that can be made in a 9x13 pan, with favorites for every meal of the day.
- 135 make-ahead recipes to ease the last-minute crunch.
- Breakfast and brunch dishes include Ham & Cheese Strata and Oven-Easy French Toast.
- Crowd-pleasing main-dish recipes include Lemon-Herb Roasted Chicken and Apple-Glazed Pork Loin and warming casseroles such as Italian Sausage and Spinach Casserole and Florentine Lasagna.
- Potluck-perfect sides, salads, and breads make it easy to find the perfect contribution for any get-together any time of day.
- Decadent desserts and sweets include Three-Layer Brownies, Pear-Gingerbread Upside Down Cake, and Raspberry-White Chocolate Bread Pudding.
An assortment of more than 350 delicious recipes that can be made in a 9" x 13" pan includes dishes for every meal of the day, from Ham & Cheese Strata and Oven-Easy French Toast for Breakfast, to Apple-Glazed Pork Loin and Florentine Lasagna for dinner, to Three-Layer Brownies and Raspberry White Chocolate Bread Pudding for dessert.
Number of Pages: 415.0
Genre: Cooking + Food + Wine
Sub-Genre: Regional + Ethnic / American / General, Courses + Dishes / General, Methods / Baking
Series Title: Better Homes & Gardens Cooking
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Author: Better Homes and Gardens Books
Street Date: September 2, 2008
Item Number (DPCI): 248-00-3589