product description page
Better Homes and Gardens New CookBook Bridal Edition (Hardcover) (Better Homes & Gardens)
About this item
The Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book has been an American favorite since 1930, selling 40 million copies through fourteen editions. The new 15th Edition is the best yet, with hundreds of new recipes, tips, and photos. This new bridal edition includes a 62-page bonus section of kitchen advice for new couples.
The perfect shower or wedding gift, this new bridal edition includes all the delicious recipes you've come to expect. More than that, it features plenty of tips for new couples on setting up a kitchen, cooking for two, entertaining friends and family, planning parties, and much more.
- A special gift edition just for brides, with plenty of tips and advice on homemaking for the twenty-first century
- NEW FEATURES for the 15th Edition: Make It Mine—new flavors to keep meals exciting; Cook Once, Eat Twice—create two great meals out of one
- NEW CHAPTERS ON Breakfasts and Brunches; Casseroles; Convenience Cooking and Sandwiches and Pizzas
- Presents more than 1400 recipes, including 1000 brand-new to this edition
- More than 1000 photos
Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book, Bridal Edition is packed with delicious recipes and cooking advice—it's the perfect gift for the newlyweds in your life!
- Tips geared for new brides, including how to set up a kitchen, easy recipes for two, and ideas for entertaining friends
- Techniques to make family celebrations personal and stress free
- Entertaining information includes a wine glossary, cocktail how-to's, cheese buying basics, and how to plan for parties
- More than 1,000 recipes and variations-including tried-and-true classics as well as fresh flavors-tested and perfected in the Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen.
- More than 1,000 full color photos