product description page
Betty Crocker Cookbook : Everything You Need to Know to Cook Today (Paperback)
about this item
From foolproof, dependable recipes to reliable how-to advice, the Betty Crocker Cookbook has everything you need for the way you cook today. Whether you're a new or experienced cook, theCookbook® is the book for you!
- Comprehensive resource, with more than 1,000 easy-to-follow recipes
- Creative cooking ideas, including more than 400 recipe variations
- Beautiful design, with 300 colorphotos and 55 illustrations
- All-new chapters: "Casseroles & Slow Cooker" and "20 Minutes or Less"
- Fast recipes flagged throughout—130 ready in 20 minutes or less!
- Great-tasting Low-Fat recipesspecially marked—more than 185 in all
- Helpful Betty's Cures to solvecommon baking problems
- Useful Learn with Betty photos to help get perfect results every time
- Detailed nutrition information, plus dietary exchanges and carb choices
Complete with hundreds of full-color photographs, this updated cooking companion now offers novice and expert chefs alike the benefit of an all-new edition of the classic cookbook, with more than one thousand favorite recipes, along with nutrition information, how-to guidelines, recipe variations, cooking tips, and hints for menu planning and entertaining. Reprint.
Number of Pages: 577
Genre: Cooking + Food + Wine
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Street Date: July 24, 2006
Item Number (DPCI): 248-09-2454