About this item
"The perfect book to help you keep your eyes and your Bible wide open!"
—David Jeremiah, Pastor and bestselling author
An Eye-Opening and Engaging Guide to the Bible
Enjoy the magnificent panorama of Scripture like never before! Pastor Skip Heitzig shares a FLIGHT plan for all 66 books of the Bible to help you better understand the context and significance of each. In this one-year overview, you'll discover...
- Facts—about the author and the date each book was written
- Landmarks—a summary of the highlights of the book
- Itinerary—a specific outline of the book divided by themes
- Gospel—how to see Jesus within the book's pages
- History—a brief glimpse at the cultural setting for the book
- Travel Tips—guidelines for navigating the book's truths
If you have ever found yourself getting lost and wandering from verse to verse in Scripture, put yourself firmly on track with the clear aerial view offered in The Bible from 30,000 Feet.