product description page
Biopsy Interpretation of the Bladder (Hardcover) (M.D. Jonathan I. Epstein & M.D. Victor E. Reuter &
About this item
Extensively revised to bring you up to date with new pathologic entities, new treatment methods, and much more, Biopsy Interpretation of the Bladder, Third Edition is a highly practical guide to effective diagnostic biopsy of the urothelial tract. Presented in a reader-friendly format, it helps you accurately identify all lesions, tumors, and tumor-like lesions for the bladder – from normal anatomy and histology to a wide range of both common and unusual findings In addition, exclusive online content includes the fully searchable text, an image bank with 1,500 additional e-figures, and an interactive quiz bank ideal for board exam preparation.
NEW to the Third Edition:
NEW to the Third Edition:
- The latest World Health Organization and International Society of Urologic Pathology classifications incorporated throughout.
- A completely revised chapter on ****** cytology, with many new images.
- New sections on how to handle papillary tumors with borderline features between low-grade and high-grade carcinoma, as well as tumors with mixed low-grade and high-grade features.
- New information on how to use immunohistochemistry in the classification of precursor lesions, as well as how best to apply IHC panels to establish site of origin.
- Expanded information on the morphologic spectrum of glandular lesions.
- Updated sections on both schistosomiasis and non-schistosomiasis associated squamous cell carcinoma, including their relation to HPV, IHC, and prognosis.
- A significantly revised chapter on secondary tumors, including sections on distinguishing UC and bladder adenocarcinoma from prostate adenocarcinoma, colorectal adenocarcinoma, and uterine cervical carcinoma.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Number of Pages: 389
Series Title: Biopsy Interpretation
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: M.D. Jonathan I. Epstein & M.D. Victor E. Reuter & M.D. Mahul B. Amin
Street Date: August 2, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-16-8161
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.