About this item
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Extensively revised to bring you up to date with new pathologic entities, new treatment methods, and much more, Biopsy Interpretation of the Bladder, Third Edition is a highly practical guide to effective diagnostic biopsy of the urothelial tract. Presented in a reader-friendly format, it helps you accurately identify all lesions, tumors, and tumor-like lesions for the bladder – from normal anatomy and histology to a wide range of both common and unusual findings In addition, exclusive online content includes the fully searchable text, an image bank with 1,500 additional e-figures, and an interactive quiz bank ideal for board exam preparation.
NEW to the Third Edition:
NEW to the Third Edition:
- The latest World Health Organization and International Society of Urologic Pathology classifications incorporated throughout.
- A completely revised chapter on ****** cytology, with many new images.
- New sections on how to handle papillary tumors with borderline features between low-grade and high-grade carcinoma, as well as tumors with mixed low-grade and high-grade features.
- New information on how to use immunohistochemistry in the classification of precursor lesions, as well as how best to apply IHC panels to establish site of origin.
- Expanded information on the morphologic spectrum of glandular lesions.
- Updated sections on both schistosomiasis and non-schistosomiasis associated squamous cell carcinoma, including their relation to HPV, IHC, and prognosis.
- A significantly revised chapter on secondary tumors, including sections on distinguishing UC and bladder adenocarcinoma from prostate adenocarcinoma, colorectal adenocarcinoma, and uterine cervical carcinoma.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Number of Pages: 389
Series Title: Biopsy Interpretation
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: M.D. Jonathan I. Epstein & M.D. Victor E. Reuter & M.D. Mahul B. Amin
Street Date: August 10, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-16-8161
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.