product description page
Bird and Red Ivy Journal - (Hardcover)
About this item
The cover of this lovely journal is adorned with the reproduction of a 20th-century Japanese woodblock print.
- The original image, entitled ****** on Paulownia, was created in 1934 by artist Ohara Koson (Shoson).
- A woodland bird perches on the stem of the paulownia, known in Japan as the ''princess tree,'' amid red leaves and blue berries.
- Gold foil tracery illuminates the ivy leaves.
- Raised embossing lends dimension detailing.
- Inviting journal provides 192 lightly lined pages for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes or poems.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Includes an elegant satin ribbon marker with which to keep your place.
- Gilded-gold page edging is a classic touch.
- A larger size: 7-1/4 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- Bookbound, with complementary endsheets.
Number of Pages: 192
Publisher: Peter Pauper Pr
Street Date: May 31, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-47-1341
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.