About this item
- Every Purchase Saves Pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Rotating DirtLifter PowerBrush. Our only portable carpet cleaner with a rotating brush to power through tough spots and stains with minimal effort.
- Grab & Go Convenience. Cordless machine includes a lithium-ion battery with extended run time.
- OXY Formula. Instantly remove tough pet messes, embedded dirt, spills, and more.
- Ready-to-Use Formula. No mixing with water required, plus formula can be stored in the machine, so it's already ready to clean when needed.
- Formula & Brushes Included. Your purchase includes two trial-size bottles of BISSELL PRO OXY Spot & Stain formula, a tough stain PowerBrush and a Pet Tool.
Q: Can you tell me the possible reasons why the suction no longer works on my Bissell pet stain eraser power brush cleaner? I have taken it apart and cleaned out anything that might be causing it.
A: Here's a link to our troubleshooting for low suction: https://support.bissell.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3517 If you're still having issues, please reach out to us at support.bissell.com. We're happy to help!submitted byAskBISSELL - 4 months agoBrand expert
Q: what accessories come with this item?
A: Your purchase includes two trial-size bottles of BISSELL PRO OXY Spot & Stain formula, a tough stain PowerBrush and a Pet Tool.submitted byAskBISSELL - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: What is the difference between the 2846 model and the 2837 model? Thanks.
A: These models are the same, but they are sold at different retailers. Colors and accessories will vary by retailer. Hope this helps!submitted byAskBISSELL - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: I've purchased items in the past that indicated "This reviewer received a free sample of this item", and so the reviews were biased and the products horrible. Can I trust these positive reviews?
A: Sorry to hear this, Tracy. Our products come warranty support and we're always here to help!submitted byAskBISSELL - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Does this vaccum the area as well, or do we need to vacuum first, then clean?
A: Remove any big debris prior to using this deep cleaner on spots and stains, but yes it will suction the water and formula from the carpet or upholstery.submitted byAskBISSELL - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Does this product come with charging cord ?
A: Hi Nettie. Yes, the Pet Stain Eraser PowerBrush Cleaner comes with a charger you plug into a standard outlet to recharge the machine.submitted byAskBISSELL - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can this be used on hard floors?
A: The Pet Stain Eraser PowerBrush is designed for use on carpet and upholstery.submitted byAskBISSELL - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: This is listed under "Steam Mops & Steam Cleaners" but it doesn't appear to be a steam cleaner. Is this a steam cleaner or not?
A: No, this machine is not a steam cleaner. It is a portable deep cleaner for spot cleaning carpet and upholstery.submitted byAskBISSELL - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Our church stairwell has non-slip treads on the steps. The have a cross-hatch design. Scrubbing and rinsing by hand is really tough. Would this device work? Or do you recommend another? Suction would be good.
A: If your stairs are carpet this portable deep cleaner would work well. It has a rotating brush that powers through tough spots and stains with little effort.submitted byAskBISSELL - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the lithium battery replaceable?
A: Hi Lauri - the battery is not a consumer replaceable part you can purchase, but it is covered under the machine's manufacturers warranty.submitted byAskBISSELL - 3 years agoBrand expert