product description page
Black Diamond Crepe Myrtle 'Red Hot' 1pc - Cottage Hill U.S.D.A Hardiness Zone 6-9
About this item
- Includes one Black Diamond Crape Myrtle 'Red Hot' in a 2.25 gallon pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 6-9, but will perform well in colder zones with proper winter protection.
- Mature size is 10' to 12' tall and 4' to 5' wide.
- Bright red flowers open atop unique black foliage from spring through fall.
- Drought tolerant, mildew resistant, and low maintenance.
- Performs best in full sun.
Hot red blossoms sizzle against nearly black foliage as Black Diamond 'Red Hot' lights up the landscape from late spring to fall. Ideal as a specimen plant, foundation planting, or lining a driveway or fence line, this stately shrub can even be trained to grow as a small tree. Its stunning foliage and eye-catching blossoms create gorgeous contrast in any landscape!
Approx Max Plant Height: 12 feet
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Full Sun
Plant Variety: Crepe myrtle
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0497
Origin: Made in the USA
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.