product description page
Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion : Canine and Feline Behavior - (Paperback)
About this item
Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Canine and Feline Behavior, Second Edition offers fast access to reliable, practical information on managing common behavior disorders in dogs and cats.
- Takes a new section approach to allow for easier browsing
- Adds 19 new topics or algorithms covering separation anxiety, thunderstorm sensitivity, introducing pets to the family and each other, enrichment, geriatric behavior problems, handling techniques, urine marking, leash reactivity, pediatric behavior problems and best practices, and rescue pets
- Offers a comprehensive guide to diagnosing and managing behavior problems in dogs and cats
- Designed for fast access to information, with identically formatted topics for ease of use
- Includes access to a companion website providing 43 client education handouts for download and use, including 25 brand-new handouts
Number of Pages: 1008
Sub-Genre: Dogs, Cats
Series Title: Five-minute Veterinary Consult
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Street Date: January 18, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-33-2333
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.