product description page
Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion : Canine and Feline Behavior - (Paperback)
About this item
Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Canine and Feline Behavior, Second Edition offers fast access to reliable, practical information on managing common behavior disorders in dogs and cats.
- Takes a new section approach to allow for easier browsing
- Adds 19 new topics or algorithms covering separation anxiety, thunderstorm sensitivity, introducing pets to the family and each other, enrichment, geriatric behavior problems, handling techniques, ****** marking, leash reactivity, pediatric behavior problems and best practices, and rescue pets
- Offers a comprehensive guide to diagnosing and managing behavior problems in dogs and cats
- Designed for fast access to information, with identically formatted topics for ease of use
- Includes access to a companion website providing 43 client education handouts for download and use, including 25 brand-new handouts
Number of Pages: 1008
Sub-Genre: Dogs, Cats
Series Title: Five-minute Veterinary Consult
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Street Date: January 18, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-33-2333
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.