About this item
- Glucosamine and chondroitin for joint health and mobility and Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
- Essential high-quality protein and L-Carnitine for lean muscle development and carbs for energy for an active life
- Calcium, phosphorus and essential Vitamins for strong bones and teeth
- Vitamins, chelated minerals and antioxidants for immune system health
- No corn, wheat, soy or chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula was created for the health and well-being of dogs. All formulas start with real meat, whole grains, garden veggies and fruit, plus added LifeSource Bits, a precise blend of nutrients that have been enhanced with a Super 7 package of antioxidant-rich ingredients. This Large Breed Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe features delicious, protein-rich deboned chicken and contains glucosamine and chondroitin to help support the special needs of bigger dogs.
Weight: 24 pounds
Country of Origin: United States
Pet Caution Statement: No warning applicable
Intended Pet Type: Dog
Storage Instructions: Store in Dry Place
Used For: Bone Health, Immune System Health, skin and coat health, Joint Health
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Plastic Bag
Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements
Type of Meat: Chicken
Main Ingredient: Meat
Features: Meat as the first ingredient, natural
State of Readiness: Ready to eat
Pet Lifestage: Adult
Pet food and health features: No Artificial Fillers, No Artificial Flavors, Wheat free, corn free, soy free, whole grain, real meat, all natural
Pets subtype: Dog food
Country of origin 2: United States
Pet food type: Dry
Breed size: Large
Item Number (DPCI): 083-06-0371
Meat First Ingredient
A pet food product that has an on-pack statement indicating that meat, poultry, or seafood is the first ingredient in the product.
A pet food product that has an unqualified on-pack marketing natural" claim."
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.