product description page

Bond Manufacturing Fire pit Dispersion Mini LavaGlass

Bond Manufacturing Fire pit Dispersion Mini LavaGlass - image 1 of 8
$29.99
color Amber Sunset

about this item

Turn your fire pit or fireplace into a sparkling showpiece with Mini Lava Glass from Bond Manufacturing. They provide a beautiful alternative to boring wood or coal fillers, and they're engineered to withstand normal use of both indoor and outdoor fireplaces. Use only one of the gorgeous colors for a uniform approach to the space, or mix and match colors for an exotic touch that can turn any fire pit into the focal point of your home or backyard.
Dimensions (Overall): 1.5 centimeter (H) x 3.3 centimeter (W) x 1.5 centimeter (D)
Weight: 10.0 pounds
Protective Qualities: Heat-resistant, Weather-resistant
Assembly details: No assembly required
Warranty: No applicable warranty
TCIN: 21461429
UPC: 034613679735
Item Number (DPCI): 009-07-1070

most recent reviews

You will love this product

(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
Annapolisgrad20 days ago
verified purchaser
The lava glass looks wonderful in the fire table. I filled 75% of the pit with lava rocks and topped the remaining 25% with the Amber Sunset lava glass. The glass is beautiful even when unlit.  see moreof Annapolisgrad's review
    Do you find this helpful?
    yes (0)no (0)report

    Love the look

    (would recommend)
    5 out of 5 stars
    jen6 months ago
    verified purchaser
    Love the look of the blue stones. Be careful not to drip marshmallows into the rocks as the sugar chars and doesn't come off the glass.  see moreof jen's review
      Do you find this helpful?
      yes (0)no (0)report

      Beautiful Color Glass Stones for a Firepit Table

      (would recommend)
      5 out of 5 stars
      Cabinfever10 months ago
      verified purchaser
      These stones look beautiful in our 30 inch square firepit table (also from Target) with the flames dancing through them. We put them over the lava stones that came with it. A full ten pound container was just enough to cover the fire area with the lava stones.  see moreof Cabinfever's review
        Do you find this helpful?
        yes (1)no (0)report

        (would recommend)
        4 out of 5 stars
        Seattle1010 months ago
        verified purchaser
        Purchased for a fire pit kit that sits on a table through an umbrella hole. Love the packaging and ease of use.  see moreof Seattle10's review
          Do you find this helpful?
          yes (0)no (0)report

          (would recommend)
          5 out of 5 stars
          John12 months ago
          verified purchaser
          The amber color allowed us to use the lava rock as a base and then the glass on top to keep the full volume without having to buy as much glass. Looks great!  see moreof John's review
            Do you find this helpful?
            yes (0)no (0)report

            Very pretty!

            (would recommend)
            4 out of 5 stars
            Kathy1 year ago
            verified purchaser
            These are very pretty - much nicer than the lava rock. I would definitely recommend. We got the pale green/aqua color. I do wish they gave you just a little bit more of them though.  see moreof Kathy's review
              Do you find this helpful?
              yes (0)no (0)report

              (would recommend)
              5 out of 5 stars
              Susan R1 year ago
              These are so beautiful compared to lava rock! Love them.  see moreof Susan R's review
                Do you find this helpful?
                yes (0)no (0)report

                looks nice

                (would recommend)
                5 out of 5 stars
                sassiecat10111 year ago
                good amount for the money...does the trick!  see moreof sassiecat1011's review
                  Do you find this helpful?
                  yes (0)no (0)report

                  Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. See our price match guarantee. See how a store is chosen for you.