product description page
Botulinum Toxin (Hardcover) (Alastair Carruthers & Jean Carruthers)
about this item
Part of the practical and dynamic Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, Soft Tissue Augmentation, 4th Edition, brings you up to speed with today's best uses of traditional and new fillers. This well-organized text provides current, authoritative guidance on new and novel non-permanent fillers, darker skin, platelet-rich plasma, the tower technique, and much more. The renowned author team of Drs. Alastair and Jean Carruthers offers evidence-based, procedural how-to's and step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the trade, so you can successfully incorporate the latest procedures into your practice.
- Features a well-organized format with key points lists, pearls, and case studies as they appear in practice.
- Expert ConsultT eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
- Contains new information on the Emervel® family, safe fat transplantation, permanent fillers, temple reflation, neck and chest, vascular compromise, and the tower technique of filler injection.
- Splits chapters into separate sections on different types of fillers for ease of reference, and includes a new section on complications.
- Includes many new images and procedural videos that depict exactly how to perform the techniques.