About this item
- Recognizes the value of each coin as you drop it in the slot
- Digital display shows your balance as it grows
- Requires 2 “AA” batteries (not included)
- Includes a durable acrylic jar, electronic lid and Money Masters booklet
- Recommended for children 5 years of age and older
Brainy Bucks Coin Counting Jar is a fun way for kids to save money! The 5in. jar is clear and fully customizable, so a young entrepreneur can watch their cash pile grow. The 1.5in. thick electronic green lid recognizes the value of each coin as you drop them in the slot as the digital display tracks the balance as it grows. Balance Guard remembers the balance, even when you change batteries! The smart jar comes with a fully illustrated, educational “Money Masters” booklet, which teaches kids how to be Money Smart from the Start! Requires 2 “AA” batteries (not included). Includes a durable acrylic jar, electronic lid and Money Masters booklet. Recommended for children 5 years of age and older.
Suggested Age: 6 Years and Up
Includes: Instruction guide
Grade Level: 3rd Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Math
Power Source: Battery
Battery: 2 AA, Required, not included
Item Number (DPCI): 086-00-4575
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.