About this item
- POWER AT YOUR FINGERTIPS Braun PowerAssist technology maintains optimal speed and power to deliver smooth results.
- CLEANS WITH EASE The illuminated control panel is sealed and easy to clean. The blade assembly is removable and dishwasher-safe.
- The PureMix’s versatile measuring cap is conveniently located in the blender lid and lets you add liquids and powders while blending.
- Take your favorite smoothie to go with a handy 12-oz. Smoothie2Go plastic cup and lid with flip drinking spout.
- The revolutionary SmoothCrush system delivers optimum blending results thanks to its specially-contoured pitcher and unique blade design.
- FITS IN BEAUTIFULLY With its contemporary design, smaller footprint and convenient cord storage, you’ll want to display your PureMix Blender on the counter.
It’s simple… pulse, stir, liquefy, crush. Blenders shouldn’t be complicated, and nobody knows this better than Braun. Taking blending to new levels of ease and creativity, Braun’s PureMix Blenders with BPA-free plastic pitchers put you in control for consistent results, every time. The innovative SmoothCrush system, unique blade design, pitcher contours and PowerAssist technology maintain optimal speed and deliver the smoothest results possible
Material: Acrylic, Metal, Plastic
Dimensions (Overall): 16.3 inches (H) x 7.7 inches (W) x 8 inches (D)
Weight: 9.3 pounds
Capacity (Volume): 56 ounces
Wattage Output: 670 watts
Appliance Capabilities: Blends, Chops, Crushes Ice, Liquefy, Smoothes, Mixes
Care and Cleaning: Dishwasher-safe Parts, hand wash, spot or wipe clean
Number of Speeds: 2
Motor condition: New motor
Warranty: 3 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 072-04-0230
WARNING:Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 3.7 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
(would not recommend)
2 out of 5 stars
Shaun — 8 months ago
This is a 20$ blender. Couldn’t handle any smoothies (had to repidetly open the lid and mix with a spoon), and makes a mess. I returned and bought a nutri-bullet that’s actually worth the money (it blends and heats soup!)see moreof the reviewer's review
4 out of 5 stars
CHGB — 9 months ago
It's working well, but one definitely has to read the instructions on how to use the buttons. It doesn't seem as "logical" as the older blenders who were more mechanical instead of having more "electronic/digital" features of the more recent models. Also, I would have preferred a glass bottle versus...see moreof the reviewer's review