product description page
Braunwald's Heart Disease : A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine (Hardcover)
about this item
Ideal for cardiologists who need to keep abreast of rapidly changing scientific foundations, clinical research results, and evidence-based medicine,Braunwald's Heart Disease is your indispensable source for definitive, state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of contemporary cardiology.It helpsyou apply the most recent knowledge in personalized medicine, imaging techniques, pharmacology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and much more!
In keeping with the rapid pace of advances in the field of cardiovascular medicine, theExpert Consult eBook is updated frequently with the results of late-breaking clinical trials,reviews of important new research publications, and updates on clinical practice authored by leaders in the field. These online supplements are selected and edited masterfully byDr. Eugene Braunwald.
- Practice with confidence and overcome your toughest challenges with advice from the top minds in cardiology today, who synthesize the entire state of current knowledge and summarize all of the most recent ACC/AHA practice guidelines.
- Locate the answers you need fast thanks to a user-friendly, full-color design with more than 1,200 color illustrations.
- Take advantage of a robust update program that includes Hot off the Presscommentary, Late-Breaking Clinical Trials, and Focused Reviews.
- Learn from leading international experts, including 53 new authors.
- Explore brand-new chapters, such as Principles of Cardiovascular Genetics and Biomarkers, Proteomics, Metabolomics, and Personalized Medicine.
- Access new and updated guidelines covering Diseases of the Aorta, Peripheral Artery Diseases,Diabetes and the Cardiovascular System, Heart Failure, and Valvular Heart Disease.
- Stay abreast ofthe latest diagnostic and imaging techniques and modalities, such as three-dimensional echocardiography, speckle tracking, tissue Doppler, computed tomography, and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
- Access online videos covering the scope of heart disease, including percutaneous coronary intervention, valvular heart disease,and cardiac magnetic resonance.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experienceallows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Braunwald's Heart Disease continues to provide THE BEST cardiology information with expanded premium multimedia features, extensively revised content, and new global experts.