product description page
Breastfeeding : A Guide for the Medical Profession (Paperback) (Ruth A. Lawrence)
About this item
The most authoritative, trusted guide to breastfeeding for the medical profession
- Stay informed on every aspect of breastfeeding, from basic data on the anatomical, physiological, biochemical, nutritional, immunological, and psychological aspects of human lactation, to the problems of clinical management of breastfeeding.
- Learn from the award-winning author and co-founder of the Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine, Dr. Ruth Lawrence, and her son, Dr. Rob Lawrence.
- Make appropriate drug recommendations, including approved medications, over-the-counter medications, and herbal remedies.
- Provide thoughtful guidance to the breastfeeding mother according to her circumstances, problems, and lifestyle from integrated coverage of evidence-based data and practical experience.
- Find what you need quickly with a new, streamlined approach that moves large tables and key references online.
- Treat conditions associated with breastfeeding and effectively manage the use of medications during lactation thanks to extensive, up-to-date, evidence-based information.
Number of Pages: 975
Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
Author: Ruth A. Lawrence
Street Date: October 26, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 248-05-0064
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.