product description page
Breastfeeding Book : Everything You Need to Know About Nursing Your Child from Birth Through Weaning
About this item
A fully revised edition of the Dr. Sears guide to breastfeeding, a perennial favorite for parents for nearly two decades.From pediatric experts Martha Sears, R.N., and William Sears, M.D., a comprehensive, reassuring, authoritative information on:
- How to get started breastfeeding, with illustrated tips for latching on
- Increasing your milk supply
- Breastfeeding when working away from home
- Pumps and other technology associated with breastfeeding
- Making sure your nursing baby gets optimum nutrition, including the most recent information about the importance of omega-3 fatty acids and "milk-oriented microbiota"
- Nutrition and fitness for moms
- Nighttime breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding and fertility
- Toddler nursing and weaning
- Special circumstances
- And much more...
Number of Pages: 276
Genre: Family + Relationships, Health + Wellness
Publisher: Little Brown & Co
Author: R.N. Martha Sears & M.D. William Sears
Street Date: October 9, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-76-7372
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.