About this item
- Patented ClickTight makes car seat installation as simple as buckling a seat belt
- No rethread harness, multi-position headrest, 2-position buckle for a comfortable fit as your child grows
- 7 recline positions ensure comfort and the best vehicle installation angle
- Child seated shoulder height rear-facing: 7.6 - 18.65 inches and child seated shoulder height forward-facing: 12 - 18.65 inches
- Fits: Rear-facing 5-40lbs and forward-facing 20-65lbs; Dimensions: 18.5 W x 23.5 H x 23 D in.
The Boulevard ClickTight ARB Convertible Car Seat combines safety and convenience. The patented ClickTight Installation System makes installation as easy as buckling a seatbelt. The Anti-Rebound Bar minimizes crash forces by stabilizing the seat. SafeCell Impact Protection surrounds your child in safety components that work together to help protect your child. Two layers of Side Impact Protection shield your little one in a deep foam-lined shell and quick-adjust head protection. Adjust the seat height with just the push of a button - no inconvenient rethreading necessary.
Material: Nylon, Polyester
Dimensions (Overall): 23.5 inches (H) x 18.5 inches (W) x 23 inches (D)
Weight: 29.9 pounds
Features: LATCH compatible, no-rethread harness
Includes: Safety Belt
Certifications: Meets CPSC Standards
Fits Child (Forward Facing): Height between 26 inches and 18 inches, Weight between 20 pounds and 65 pounds
Fits Child (Rear Facing): Height between 8 inches and 18 inches, Weight between 5 pounds and 40 pounds
Care and Cleaning: Hand wash
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 030-09-0071
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Great convertible seat
5 out of 5 stars
Afia — 1 month ago
Got this for my 1 year old. Works well in rear facing. My 3 year old daughter has one also and she seems to enjoy it. They are a bit heavy but when they are buckeled in they seem very sturdy and safe.