about this item
This brief book contains stories from years of real world experience on Agile teams and projects. It contains both good and bad examples of how Agile can be adopted. The stories in each chapter are both educational and can also be entertaining. Each chapter focuses on specific Agile values and principles. The stories in each chapter are used to illustrate how Agile values and principles are sometimes misunderstood or applied on Agile teams and projects. In Broken Agile, Second Edition, you'll read how Agile is used in the real world and the consequences of poor adaptations of the Agile Software Development methodology. You will also read examples of how some companies have been successful in adopting Agile. The goal is to share stories that will help Agile teams in their journey to adopt Agile Software development.
What You'll Learn
- What are good and bad examples of how Agile can be adopted
- What are some specific Agile values and principles
- How some of these are misunderstood or applied - correctly or incorrectly
- How Agile is used in the real world
- What are the consequences of poor adaptations of the Agile software methodology
- What are examples of how some companies have been successful in adopting Agile
This book is for experienced software developers in their journey to adopt Agile Software development. It is very useful for those considering implementation of Agile processes.
Genre: Computers + Internet
Sub-Genre: Programming / General, Programming / Software Development
Publisher: Springer Verlag
Author: Tim J. Brizard
Street Date: November 24, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 248-13-2061