product description page
Buddelia 'White Profusion' 1pc - Cottage Hill U.S.D.A Hardiness Zone 5-9
About this item
- Includes one Buddleia 'White Profusion' in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 5-9, but will perform well in colder zones with proper winter protection.
- Mature size is 5' to 6' tall and wide.
- Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds.
- Performs best in full sun.
Hardy and reliable, 'White Profusion' electrifies the landscape with radiant white blossoms. With flowering that begins in mid-summer and persists through fall, this prolific bloomer performs when few other shrubs are in bloom. Pollinators find its nectar-rich flowers irresistible, and you'll love using the honey-scented blossoms to brighten indoor arrangements.
Approx Max Plant Height: 8 feet
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Full Sun
Plant Variety: Butterfly bush
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0495
Origin: Made in the USA
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.