About this item
- Includes one 3-N-1 Buddleia in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 5-9, but will perform well in colder zones with proper winter protection.
- Mature size is 4' to 5' tall and wide.
- Deer resistant and attractive to bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds.
- Performs best in full sun.
This unique 3-N-1 specimen delivers bright color all season long! With large flower spikes in shades of cranberry-red, violet-blue, and lavender, and a sweet, honey-like scent, this exceptional combo imbues the landscape with beauty and fragrance. A must-have for butterfly gardens, Buddleia is excellent for sunny beds, borders, or large containers. This colorful 3-N-1 shrub will stand out as a centerpiece no matter where it is planted!
Approx Max Plant Height: 8 feet
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Full Sun
Plant Variety: Burning bush
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0477
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.