About this item
- Squish, connect and create with Bunchems! They stick to each other and build like no other. They stick and stay then pull apart for endless play!
- The DC Super Hero Girls pack includes everything you need to connect and create your own Batgirl figure.
- Let your imagination run wild with Bunchems! And cleanup is a breeze; they stick to each other with magical ease!
- Bunchems are for ages 6+. No batteries required.
- Includes: 100 Dark Blue Bunchems, 88 Black Bunchems, 60 Orange Bunchems, 24 Yellow Bunchems, 15 Beige Bunchems, 2 White Bunchems, 3 Accessories, 1 Template Card, 1 Stand, 1 Guide Book
Squish, connect and create with Bunchems! The colorful little balls that stick to each other and build like no other. The DC Super Hero Girls Batgirl Pack allows you to build an incredible Batgirl! Bring your creation to life with the included accessories and display stand. Then take them apart and re-build them to create a picture of Batgirl! Collect all of the DC Super Hero Girls Bunchems packs, including Supergirl and Wonder Woman (each sold separately). The possibilities are endless with Bunchems. They stick and stay and then pull apart for endless play. Let your imagination run wild with Bunchems!
Number of Pieces: 303
Level of Difficulty: All skill level
Assembly Details: No assembly required
Suggested Age: 6 Years and Up
Item Number (DPCI): 086-00-3136
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
no longer available
Not in stores
WARNING: choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Ratings & reviews1
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Great toy, avoid contact with hair!
5 out of 5 stars
jj124 — 11 months ago
My daughter had so much fun building this Batgirl. The pieces stick very well together and can be reused many times. DON'T let your kids put these on their hair though!! They will stick and you'll have to spend an hour taking them out lol. If it happens, I used water, hair conditioner and a comb wit...see moreof the reviewer's review