product description page
Burpee Dianthus 'Mountian Frost Pink Twinkle' U.S.D.A. Hardiness Zones 5A - 9B 3 Piece Cottage Hill
About this item
- Includes three 'Mountain Frost Pink Twinkle' in 4" pots and a detailed planting guide.
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 5-9.
- Mature size is 12" tall and 12" wide.
- Perennials with tidy, mounding habits and large, fragrant blossoms.
- Blooms continuously from early spring to late fall and attracts pollinators.
- Performs best in full sun.
Mountain Frost Pink Twinkle' bears large, fragrant blossoms atop compact, deep green foliage. Well-suited to the landscape border, individual pots, or as the "filler" in a mixed container, this prolific perennial decorates the garden with vivid pink blossoms all season long.
Approx Max Plant Height: 12 inches
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Full Sun
Plant Variety: Carnation
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0682