product description page
Burpee Herb 'Peppermint' 1pc Seasonal Grown In All U.S.D.A. Hardiness Zones Cottage Hill 4"
About this item
- Includes one Peppermint in a 4" pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Performs best in full sun to part shade.
- Can be grown as an annual in all USDA hardiness zones.
- Mature size is 36" tall and 24" wide.
- Makes an excellent garnish for vegetables and sauces, and is great for drying.
- Delicious when combined with other herbs to make tea.
Peppermint is the perfect herb for the gardener who likes to entertain. Easy to grow and harvest, this classic herb is perfect for adding a hint of mint to beverages and desserts. Peppermint perfumes the garden with a refreshing aroma and performs well in containers.
Approx Max Plant Height: 36 inches
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Sun/Shade Mix
Plant Variety: Mint
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0804
Origin: Made in the USA
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.