product description page
Burpee Pepper ' Snack Orange' 1pc Cottage Hill Seasonal Grown In All U.S.D.A. Hardiness Zones 4"
About this item
- Includes one 'Snack Orange' Pepper in a 4" pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Performs in all USDA hardiness zones.
- Produces a high yield of 2-3 inch sweet orange peppers from spring to late summer.
- Performs best in full sun.
- Mature size is 30" tall and 24" wide.
- Adds color, crisp texture and sweet flavor to any meal and makes a great healthy snack.
Snack Orange' produces an abundance of bright orange peppers perfect for eating right off the plant as a sweet, healthy snack. Whether chopped in a salad, stuffed with cheese or sliced thin for stir fry, these delicious peppers make a colorful addition to any meal. 'Snack Orange' grows well in a container and is ideal for small gardens.
Approx Max Plant Height: 30 inches
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Full Sun
Plant Variety: Pepper
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0654
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.