product description page
Bushel and Berry Blueberry 'Pink Icing' 1pc U.S.D.A. Hardiness Zones 5 - 10 Cottage Hill 2.5qt
About this item
- Includes one Blueberry 'Pink Icing' in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Performs best in USDA hardiness zones 5-10.
- Mature size is 4' tall and 3' wide.
- Compact growth habit makes it ideal for containers.
- Requires 500 chill hours.
- Performs best in full sun.
Pink Icing' is a dwarf blueberry that produces large berries with an exceptional flavor. Its stunning foliage makes a bold impression on the patio or in the landscape, emerging green and pink in spring then transforming to iridescent blue shades in fall. 'Pink Icing' is self-pollinating, but produces a heavier crop when grown alongside another Northern highbush variety.
Approx Max Plant Height: 4 feet
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Full Sun
Plant Variety: Blueberry
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0797
Origin: Made in the USA
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 3.5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews