product description page
Business Analysis With Microsoft Excel and Power Bi - by Conrad Carlberg (Paperback)
About this item
USE EXCEL 2016 TO GAIN DEEPER INSIGHTS, MAKE SMARTER DECISIONS, AND EARN MORE PROFITS
Using real-world examples, Carlberg helps you put Excel’s features and functions to work and get the power of quantitative analysis behind your management decisions.
Excel expert Conrad Carlberg shows how to use Excel 2016 to perform the core financial tasks every manager and entrepreneur must master: analyzing statements, planning and controlling company finances, making investment decisions, and managing sales and marketing. Using real-world examples, Carlberg helps you get the absolute most out of Excel 2016’s newest features and functions. Along the way, you’ll discover the fastest, best ways to handle essential tasks ranging from importing business data to analyzing profitability ratios.
Becoming an Excel expert has never been easier! You’ll find crystal-clear instructions, insider insights, complete step-by-step projects, and more. It’s all complemented by an extraordinary set of web-based resources, from sample journals and ledgers to business forecasting tools.
• Use Excel analysis tools to solve problems throughout the business
• Build and work with income statements and balance sheets
• Value inventories and current assets, and summarize transactions
• Calculate working capital and analyze cash flows
• Move from pro formas to operating budgets that help guide your management decisions
• Prepare business cases incorporating everything from discount rates to margin and contribution analysis