About this item
A foundational text for the modern business student and an essential instructor resource, this book presents a thorough and comprehensive introduction to business ethics. Taking a strategic stakeholder approach—one that emphasizes how important it is to balance multiple stakeholders’ needs—students will develop the critical skills they need to analyze and solve complex ethical issues, while ensuring overall business success.
The second edition retains Business Ethics’ strong balance of theory and practice, but incorporates several new features, including:
- Fresh cases ensuring students are exposed to the most topical real-world examples
- A global view, with examples from international and emerging markets, and coverage of ethical standards from around the world
- An expanded chapter on individual ethical decision-making, as well as a new chapter devoted to ethical theory
- A renewed emphasis on the popular boxed features with more integration of newer case studies, and the addition of "Emerging Market Business Ethics Insights"
- The latest data on business ethics and ethics related issues from a variety of reputable sources
A comprehensive set of lecture slides, test questions, and instructor notes provide additional material for the classroom.