About this item
The professional programmer’s Deitel® guide to C# and object-oriented development for Windows® 10
Written for programmers with a background in high-level language programming, this book applies the Deitel signature live-code approach to teaching programming and explores Microsoft’s C# and .NET 4.6.1 in depth. The book presents the concepts in the context of fully tested apps, complete with syntax shading, code highlighting, code walkthroughs and program outputs. You’ll work through 200+ complete C# apps with 20,000+ lines of proven C# code and hundreds of savvy software-development tips.
Practical, example-rich coverage of:
- .NET, Types, Arrays, Exception Handling
- LINQ, Object/Collection Initializers
- Objects, Classes, Inheritance, Polymorphism
- Industrial-Strength, C#-Based Object-Oriented Design/UML® ATM Case Study
- WinForms, WPF, Windows® UI, XAML, Event Handling, Visual C# Debugging
- WPF and Windows® Graphics and Multimedia
- Windows® Phone, Cloud Computing with Windows Azure™, Asynchronous Programming with async and await
- Generic Collections, Methods and Classes
- XML, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Entities
- ASP.NET and ASP.NET Ajax
- Web Forms, Web Controls
- WCF REST-Based Web Services and more.
- For information on Deitel’s Dive Into® Series programming training courses delivered at organizations worldwide visit www.deitel.com/training or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download code examples
- Join the Deitel social networking communities on Facebook® at facebook.com/DeitelFan, Twitter® @deitel, Google+™ at gplus.to/deitel and LinkedIn® at bit.ly/DeitelLinkedIn.
- To receive updates for this book, subscribe to the Deitel® Buzz Online e-mail newsletter at www.deitel.com/newsletter/ subscribe.html