About this item
- Delicate but sturdy shape named "bellflowers" after their floral edges and hollow center
- Cooks in 10 minutes
- Holds sauce well and can be used in a variety of dishes and with any sauce
- Good source of thiamin, folic acid, iron, riboflavin and niacin
- Product of USA, Kosher certified
- Campanelle adds a touch of elegance and charm to your table, while delivering an authentic Italian taste
- Campanelle is delicious paired with hearty dairy-based sauces like cheese or béchamel, vegetable sauces like beans, lentils, chickpeas, pumpkin, or other chunky vegetables
Try Barilla Campanelle! This unique short pasta shape is great at capturing sauce, making it perfect with a thicky or meaty pasta sauce.
May Contain: Eggs
Serving Size: 2.0 ounces
Pasta Type: Campanelle
Good Source Of: Thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, iron, folate or folic acid
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Paper or cardboard Box
Main Ingredient: Pasta
Dietary Needs: Kosher, Non-GMO Project Verified
Cuisine Type: Italian inspired
State of Readiness: Ingredient
Servings: 8.0, Approximate
Container features: Resealable, easy pour, easy open
Package type: Individual item multi-serving
Pasta state: Dry
Exterior container weight: 16.0 ounces
Item Number (DPCI): 212-38-0450
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
A product that has an independent third-party certification, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement relating to the final product being made without genetically engineered ingredients.
A product that meets Target's definition of "Minimum Requirements" in the Food "wellness standard": no synthetic flavors, synthetic colors, synthetic preservatives, or synthetic sweeteners; no high fructose corn syrup; no added synthetic trans fat.
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.