about this item
Internationally lauded as the preeminent text in the field, Campbell-Walsh Urology continues to offer the most comprehensive coverage of every aspect of urology. Perfect forurologists, residents, and practicing physicians alike, this updated 4-volume set highlights all of the essential concepts necessary for every stage of your career, fromanatomyandphysiology through the latest diagnostic approaches and medical and surgicaltreatments.
- The predominant reference used by The American Board of Urology for its examination questions.
- Algorithms, photographs, radiographs, and line drawings illustrate essential concepts, nuances of clinical presentations and techniques, and decision making.
- Key Points boxes and algorithms further expedite review.
- Features hundreds of well-respected global contributors at the top of their respective fields.
- Four-volume set serves as a series of comprehensive mini-textbooks on every major subject in urology.
- A total of 22 new chapters, including Evaluation and Management of Men with Urinary Incontinence; Minimally-Invasive Urinary Diversion; Complications Related to the Use of Mesh and Their Repair; Focal Therapy for Prostate Cancer; Adolescent and Transitional Urology; Principles of Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery in Children; Pediatric Urogenital Imaging; and Functional Disorders of the Lower Urinary Tract in Children.
- Previous edition chapters have been substantially revised and feature such highlights asnew information on prostate cancer screening, management of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer, and urinary tract infections in children.
- Includes new guidelines on interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome, uro-trauma, and medical management of kidney stone disease.
- Anatomy chapters have been expanded and reorganized for ease of access.
- Boasts an increased focus on robotic surgery, image-guided diagnostics and treatment, and guidelines-based medicine.
- Features 130 video clips that are easily accessible via Expert Consult.
- Periodic updates to the eBook version by key opinion leaders will reflect essential changes and controversies in the field.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experienceoffers access to all of the text, figures, tables, diagrams, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
The new edition of Campbell-Walsh Urology is the must have reference for practitioners and residents!