product description page
Cancer of the Breast : Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology (Paperback)
About this item
Selected from the world’s leading comprehensive cancer textbook, this tightly focused resource provides you with the practical, cutting-edge information you need to provide the best cancer care to each patient. Cancer of the Breast: Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th Edition, offers a comprehensive and balanced view of this rapidly changing field, meeting the needs of oncology practitioners, fellows, and others who need an in-depth understanding of breast cancer. The print reference gives you the solid, dependable guidance you’ve come to expect from this outstanding title, and the Inkling version features new quarterly updates written by a team of experts selected by the authors.
- Delivers focused, comprehensive information on cancer of the breast drawn from the world’s leading cancer textbook, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology.
- Covers the molecular biology of breast cancer, malignant tumors of the breast, and genetic testing in breast cancer.
- Discusses in detail the growing importance of prevention and screening, giving you the understanding you need to improve your patients’ chances for a healthier, cancer-free life.
- Explains how the latest developments in biologic therapy applies to cancer of the breast.
- Provides exhaustive coverage of combined modality cancer treatment, helping you determine when and how to integrate modalities in patient treatment.
- Ensures that you’re fully up to date thanks to easy, mobile access to quarterly updates.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Number of Pages: 514
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Street Date: May 18, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-16-4588
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.