product description page
Canon EOS 7D Mark II : From Snapshots to Great Shots (Paperback) (Jeff Revell)
About this item
Now that you’ve bought the amazing Canon EOS 7D Mark II, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera’s features to show you exactly how to use the camera to take great pictures. WithCanon EOS 7D Mark II: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Jeff Revell, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the 7D Mark II
- Use the 7D Mark II’s advanced camera settings to gain full control over the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great photos in low light
- Learn the basics behind shooting video with your 7D Mark II and start making movies of your own
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
And once you’ve got the shot, show it off! Join the book’s Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your 7D Mark II to get great shots at flickr.com/group/7dmarkii_fromsnapshotstogreatshots.
This book, in the popular From Snapshots to Great Shots series, is for anyone who upgrades from a point-and-shoot or for anyone who wants to jump into photography with the control and capabilities of a powerful DSLR. There's the manual, of course, as well as competing books, and while they all explain, often in 400+ pages, what the camera can do, none of them shows exactly how to use the camera to create great images!
This book has one goal: to teach Canon EOS 7D Mark II owners how to make great shots using their camera. Everything in the book is in service of creating a great image. Starting with the top ten things needed to know about the camera, photographer Jeff Revell then carefully guides readers through the modes of the camera. Users get practical advice from a pro on which settings to use when, great shooting tips, and even end-of-chapter assignments.
The Canon EOS 7D Mark II will be available at the end of November 2014. Features include: 20.2 MP sensor; 10 frames per second continuous shooting; wireless flash control; 1080p HD video recording; 65-point autofocus; and more.