product description page
Cardiac Catheterization Handbook (Paperback) (Morton J. Kern)
about this item
This unique, easy-to-access handbook returns with enhanced coverage and clear instructions onwhat to expect, what to avoid, and how to manage complications in the cath lab. Ideal for cardiologists who need aquick clinical primer on cardiac catheterization, it offers easy access to information on the latest diagnostic and treatment advances necessary for optimal patient care.
- Straightforward, easy-to-understand approach and pocket-sized format are ideal for reference on the go.
- Covers vascular closure devices, radial artery catheterization, congenital heart disease, and drug-coated, carotid, and renal stenting.
- Focused update coverstreatment protocols for every procedure you'll encounter, as well as thelatest knowledge and clinical trials regarding recent scientific breakthroughs.
- Highlights the newest catheterization techniques, including new-generation stents, guidance devices, and closure devices, to ensure you're completely up to date.
- Discusses the management of common patient problems, focusing on cautions and outcomes to help youmake informed decisions.
- Includes discussions on structural heart disease and new developments in heart valve disease.
- Brand-new illustrations - 40 in total - enhance your visual understanding of the material.
- Detailed videos of Dr. Kern demonstrating various procedures in the cath lab are linked within the chapters onExpert Consult, which will be regularly updated as new videos are created.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experienceallows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.