product description page
Cardiac MRI in Diagnosis, Clinical Management, and Prognosis of Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular
about this item
Cardiac MRI in Diagnosis, Clinical Management and Prognosis of Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy / Dysplasiaprovides up-to-date information regarding the most effective diagnostic protocols and CMR sequences for the evaluation of patients with suspected or known ARVC/D. It includes CMR protocol summaries and clinical algorithms presented as flow diagrams, many of which have never been previously published. The book contains case reports from the practice and database of Dr. Frank I. Marcus, world renowned ARVC/D expert; as well as input from imaging experts from a large academic center with unique RV pathology imaging experience. This title is the perfect pocket companion for cardiologists, pediatric cardiologists, cardiac imaging and electrophysiology specialists as well as cardiology researchers.
- The only comprehensive MRI reference focused and dedicated on the utilization of MRI in screening, diagnosis, therapeutic guidance and prognostic assessment of ARVC/D.
- Provides evidence based diagnostic and prognostic algorithms for management of patients with known and suspected ARVC/D.
- Contains concise clinical CMR acquisition protocol and evidence-based summaries of recommendations and multiple practical tips and tricks shared by experts in the field.
- Includes practical guidelines helping to determine pre-test and post-test likelihood of ARVC/D; as well as CMR evidence of the disease progression.
- Accompanying website provides complementary videos important for the understanding of ARVC diagnosis.