product description page
Cardiac Pacing and Defibrillation in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease (Hardcover) (Maully Shah &
About this item
With a growing population of young patients with congenital heart disease reaching adulthood, this unique new book offers an in-depth guide to managing the challenges and issues related to device therapy in this patient group.
- The only book resource dedicated to pacing, cardiac resynchronization therapy and ICD therapy for the pediatric and congenital heart disease patient
- Contains practical advice for pacemaker and ICD implantation, programming, trouble-shooting, managing complications and follow up
- Up-to-date with the latest in device technology
- Contains multiple graphics, device electrogram tracings, and radiographic images for clarity
- Includes video clips and multiple choice questions on companion website for selected chapters
- An invaluable resource for both the specialist pediatric cardiologist and the general cardiologist responsible for children with heart disease and pacing devices
Number of Pages: 331
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Author: Maully Shah & Larry Rhodes & Jonathan Kaltman
Street Date: March 20, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-42-5471
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.