product description page
Cardiac Surgery (Hardcover) (M.D. Frederick L. Grover & M.D. Michael J. Mack)
About this item
Take your surgical skills to the next level with Cardiac Surgery, a volume in the Master Techniques in Surgery series! This outstanding resource distills vast stores of knowledge from the field’s most renowned surgeons into one definitive atlas. Richly illustrated, step-by-step guidance covers a full range of adult cardiac surgical techniques, and clearly demonstrates how to avoid and manage complications and achieve optimal outcomes.
- Easy-to-follow guidance on the full range of adult cardiac procedures, including primary aortic valve surgery, tricuspid valve procedures, cardiovascular trauma, myocardial revascularization procedures, pericardial surgery, cardiothoracic transplantation, cardiac assist devices, and many more.
- Formatted chapters briefly cover indications, contraindications, and preoperative planning before fully explaining and illustrating the procedure in step-by-step detail. Outcomes, complications, avoidance of pitfalls, and follow-up are also discussed.
- Color illustrations visually describe each surgical technique and highlight key anatomic structures.
- Expertly written by international authorities, with clear demonstration of their preferred techniques.
- Ideal for cardiothoracic surgeons at all levels, residents and fellows, and for use with patients who ask for more detail about a particular procedure.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Number of Pages: 520
Sub-Genre: Surgery / General
Series Title: Master Techniques in Surgery
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: M.D. Frederick L. Grover & M.D. Michael J. Mack
Street Date: May 11, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 247-50-5487
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.