About this item
Cardiology for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses is a comprehensive resource for veterinary technicians and nurses working with cardiovascular patients in veterinary practice.
- Offers a complete reference to veterinary cardiology targeted at veterinary technicians and nurses, summarizing fundamental knowledge on cardiovascular disease
- Covers dogs, cats, horses, ruminants, and camelids
- Provides information ranging from introductory to advanced for a thorough guide to cardiac conditions
- Presents detailed procedures for common cardiac catheterization techniques, including supplies required
- Includes photographs and illustrations to depict the concepts described
Number of Pages: 504
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Street Date: September 12, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-50-0869
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.