product description page
Carnation Breakfast Essentials Ready to Drink Classic French Vanilla - 8 fl oz bottle, 6ct
About this item
- Great tasting Carnation Breakfast Essentials© Ready-To-Drink is a complete nutritional drink that provides great nutrition to start the day!
- A single eight-ounce bottle provides 10 grams protein to help build and maintain muscle, contains as much calcium as a six-ounce cup of yogurt and twice the vitamin D as an eight-ounce glass of milk.
- Available in Rich Milk Chocolate, Classic French Vanilla and Creamy Strawberry Flavors
- Suitable for gluten-free, kosher, fat-modified, cholesterol-restricted and lactose-free diets* (*Not for individuals with galactosemia)
- Questions? We've got Expert Answers, Guidance & Support! Call Nestle Info Link @ 1-800-422-2752 or visit us at www.nestlehealthscience.com
Get up and Get Going with Carnation Breakfast Essentials©. We know what it's like to juggle the demands of career, family and a busy life. That’s why Carnation Breakfast Essentials© offers the nutrition you and your family need to be your best throughout the day.
Contains: Milk, soy
Serving Size: 1.0 pieces
Good Source Of: Choline
Excellent Source Of: Protein
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Paper or cardboard Box
Main Ingredient: Dairy
Dietary Needs: Gluten free, naturally flavored, Kosher
State of Readiness: Ready to drink
Servings: 6.0, Exact
Package type: Multi-pack single servings
Number of interior containers: 6
Exterior container weight: 48 ounces
Item Number (DPCI): 231-00-0287
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.