About this item
Click to chat with an expert
- Pixar's film, Cars 3. Join Lightning McQueen and Cruz Ramirez as they prepare for a rematch against rival racer Jackson Storm. Master your driving skills for the ultimate world-class, competitive racing experience. Dive in and play with over 20 customizable characters including the beloved Lightning McQueen, Jackson Storm, along with Cruz Ramirez and the next generation of racers. Cruise through over 20 tracks set in iconic locations from the film such as Radiator Springs and Florida International Speedway. Train and advance your abilities of two-wheel driving, barrel rolls and more in 6 thrilling game modes:
- Stunt Showcase: Catch air and perform as many stunts and tricks to get the highest score.
- Takedown: Collect and use a variety of power-ups to eliminate as many crash karts as possible to get the highest score.
- Best Lap Challenge: Beat your prime time score to set an all-time new record.
- Race: Hop into the tracks against Lightning McQueen and the gang to rev up for the ultimate challenge.
- Battle Race: Put your training to the test and race against your family and friends to become the ultimate champion.
- Playground: Practice stunts, engage in challenges or simply cruise at your own pace for endless fun.On the road to becoming a Hall of Fame Driver, training and skill will give you an edge in a race that anyone can win.
Start your engines and gear up for an all-new action-packed adventure in Cars 3: Driven to Win inspired by Disney
Model Compatibility: Nintendo Switch
ESRB Content Description: RP - rating pending
Electronics Condition: New
Video Game Genre: Action/adventure
Hardware Platform: Nintendo Switch
ESRB Age Rating: RP - Rating Pending
Street Date: June 13, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 207-30-1675
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
I think this game is really awesome.
5 out of 5 stars
TRA OT — 7 months ago
The tracks are seriously awesome. The characters are awesome. The introduction is super cool. I love the stunt tracks. The Thomasville playground is crazy and has everything I love.
Not worth it
(would not recommend)
1 out of 5 stars
Alexsandra — 1 year ago
The worst game out of all the games that we had for Nintendo Switch (and we have most of them) :). The graphics are horrible, no story line, control of the car is all over the place, etc. I can not believe that they charged us $59.99. Maybe $29.99, no more. Not worth the time and money. Expect a lot...see moreof the reviewer's review
4 out of 5 stars
no one special — 1 year ago
despite the lack of online and story Cars 3 driven to win is still a fun game but its recommended for kids mostly keep that in mind sound isn't the best but its ok honestly the graphics aren't as great as p4 and xbox one but that's bc the switch wasn't powerfull since this is just a port of wii u bu...see moreof the reviewer's review