product description page
CCNA Cyber Ops SECOPS 210-255 Official Cert Guide (Hardcover) (Omar Santos & Joseph Muniz)
About this item
Learn, prepare, and practice for CCNA Cyber Ops SECOPS #210-255 exam success with this Official Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning.
- Master CCNA Cyber Ops SECOPS #210-255 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions
CCNA Cyber Ops SECOPS 210-255 Official Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Best-selling authors and internationally respected cybersecurity experts Omar Santos and Joseph Muniz share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
The companion website contains the powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software, complete with hundreds of exam-realistic questions. The assessment engine offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will allow you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The study guide helps you master all the topics on the SECOPS #210-255 exam, including:
- Threat analysis
- Intrusion analysis
- NetFlow for cybersecurity
- Incident response and the incident handling process
- Incident response teams
- Compliance frameworks
- Network and host profiling
- Number of Pages: 318Genre: Computers + InternetSeries Title: Official Cert GuideFormat: HardcoverPublisher: Prentice HallAuthor: Omar Santos & Joseph MunizLanguage: EnglishStreet Date: June 15, 2017TCIN: 51882597UPC: 9781587147036Item Number (DPCI): 248-36-5762If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.